French Wine Discoveries Brussels
Wednesday 27 April 2022
The 15th Professional Fair in Belgium will be held in Brussels. This wine tasting will gather more than 30 exhibitors, coming from most of the wine regions from France: family estates, negociants, coops, winegrowers associations.
It will be a great opportunity to present the diversity of their wines to professionals from Belgium and Luxembourg (still, sparkling, sweet, without sulphite,...) and their type of culture (sustainable, organic, biodynamic,...).
Voici le programme
The tasting will take place between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
A buffet lunch will be served between 1:00 and 2:00 pm.
Exhibitors list :
- ChÃ¢teau de Laborde "Chablis, Gevrey Chambertin, Hautes CÃ´tes de Nuits"
Decanter, Guide Hachette, 91 Wine Enthusiast
- ChÃ¢teau Beaulieu "CÃ´tes de Bourg" converting Organic, many awards - ChÃ¢teau Petit Mangot "Saint Emilion Gd cru, Montagne-Saint-Emilion"
God and Silver medals at Concours de MÃ¢con
- ChÃ¢teau Bonneau Livran "Haut MÃ©doc, Montagne-Saint-Emilion" is part of Cercle Gaulois and Cercle du Parc
- ChÃ¢teau de Carles "Fronsac"
14 times Coup de Coeur in Guide Hachette
- Champagne Vigreux FrÃ¨re
Family House in Premiers Crus
- Champagne Rafflin Lepitre
Decanter, Sommelier International
RHÃ”NE VALLEY :
- Domaine de Mourchon "Seguret"
more than 90/100 : Wine Spectator, Jancis Robinson, Wine Advocate
- Domaine de Serre Besson "Vinsobres"
3*** stars Guide Hachette, 91 point Decanter ; vineyard of less than 5 ha
- Domaine de La Garelle "Luberon"
Coup de Coeur Guide Hachette and 90/100 Andreas Larsson
- Domaine de Pech MÃ©nel "Saint Chinian"
Guide Hachette, Jancis Robinson, Wine Advocate
- Vignoble Nicolas Therez "Limoux"
Complete range of still and sparkling wines from Limoux, 2** stars Guide hachette 2020
- Domaine Ampelhus "GrÃ¨s de Montpellier" Wines from rare grape varieties, 1st Prize in Concours Vignerons et Terroirs d'Avenir 2021
- Domaine de Bomary "IGP Pays d'Herault"
90 Wine Enthusiast, 91 Wine Advocate
and others to come!
The event will be held in the city centre, in a place perfectly adapted to wine tasting events abd well-knowned from professionnals from Belgium and Luxembourg.
DoubleTree by Hilton Brussels City
Ginestestraat 3 Rue Gineste, 1210 Brussels
Our export services